In the latest updated, TV host, singer, and actress Toni Gonza reportedly had a pretty scary parenting moment after her first-born son Seve almost choked in Hong Kong.
Based on the report by Philippine Entertainment Portal (PEP), the 34-year-old first-time mother recalled an incident that almost put Seve in great danger. According to her, Seve almost swallowed the cap of a mineral water bottle.
“We were going up the escalator, and then Paul was holding this mineral water. And Seve got the cover of mineral water. Yung heart mo di ba parang bumagsak agad sa floor. He was trying to swallow the cover.”
“So we were just talking, and then I said, ‘Let’s cover the mineral water.’ Sabi ko, ‘Where’s the cover?’ Sabi ni Paul, ‘I don’t know, it’s with you…’ Then we saw Seve makes choked sound.”
Fortunately, the celebrity couple immediately saw what he did. In the end, they prevented him from what could have been a truly tragic accident.
On another topic, they also shared their experience being first-time parents. According to them, they were having a hard time when it came to sleeping together with Seve, saying they were scared that their baby might fall from their bed. This is what Toni Gonzaga said:
“No, he sleeps in the bed, I sleep on the sofa. I sleep on the sofa because Seve has his own bed. Kasi our bed is really, really high, and we’ve heard so many stories of babies falling from the bed.”
“Wala akong kilalang isang mommy na nagsabing hindi pa nahulog ang baby nila sa bed, and medyo mataas talaga yung bed namin, so pag nahulog si Seve…”
What is your feedback to this after reading about the struggles of Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano being first-time parents? Drop your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!