A celebrity must possess beauty and talents in order to be successful in the industry. Many excel in singing, dancing, and modeling. However, what many do not know is that there are some who are actually passionate in their studies. With their busy schedules, they have managed to get good grades.
Here are some of the smartest celebrities in Philippine show business.
1. Marco Gallo – The 17-year-old half-Italian spent his childhood in Milan, Italy. Apparently, he can speak five languages namely, Filipino, English, Spanish, Italian, and French. He was known for being part of “Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7.”
2. Loisa Andalio – As a matter of fact, the 18-year-old actress was a scholar since her sophomore year in high school and landed top 3 in her class. She first appeared on “Pinoy Big Brother: All In.”
3. Vivoree Esclito – The 16-year-old celebrity is always part of the top students in her class. She is not only a dance, but she also composes music.
4. Kisses Delavin – The young beauty queen from Masbate captures many judges with her intelligence and wit. Last year, she won the title of Miss Kaogama 2016. At 18, she has already brought home different beauty pageant titles.
5. Bea Binene – The young Kapuso host-actress, is not only beautiful, but she excels in studying. She landed on the number one spot on the National College Assessment Examination in National Capital Region. In fact, she had a grade of 99% on her NCAE test.
These celebrities prove that beauty is not enough to be successful. You have to smart in order to make the right decisions, be it in your career. They also set a good example to young ones who idolize them to do well in their studies.
What can you say about these good-looking and smart young celebrities? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.